Skip to main content

Open Heavens: January 13th, 2017

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY
DEVOTIONAL.
DATE: FRIDAY 13TH JANUARY
2017.
THEME: THE BENEFITS OF
REDEMPTION
Memorise:
For ye have not received the
spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of
adoption, whereby we cry, Abba,
Father. Romas 8:15
Read: Galatians 4:4-7
4:4 But when the fulness of the
time was come, God sent forth
his Son, made of a woman, made
under the law,
4:5 To redeem them that were
under the law, that we might
receive the adoption of sons.
4:6 And because ye are sons, God
hath sent forth the Spirit of his
Son into your hearts, crying,
Abba, Father.
4:7 Wherefore thou art no more
a servant, but a son; and if a son,
then an heir of God through
Christ.
MESSAGE:
Anytime I remember what I
suffered in the hands of Satan
and his agents before I was
redeemed by the blood of Jesus
Christ, the Lamb of God, I cannot
help but thank God for the
salvation of my soul. As a matter
of fact, fear was a major source
of torment in my life before I met
the Lord Jesus Christ. This fear
was passed on to me by my
mother, who later got saved by
the grace of God. For fear that I
might get killed, being her only
male child, my mother sent me
far away from my home- town.
For several years I could not visit
this town because I was afraid of
death and I was afraid of the
wicked people of this world.
However, when the light of
redemption beamed upon me
and my family, we were liberated.
This is why I am praying for you
who may have lived in perpetual
fear all the days of your life: that
you will be delivered from the
torment of fear in Jesus' Name.
Jesus did it for me, and He will do
it for you too. Deliverance from
fear is one of the benefits of the
redemption that Jesus Christ paid
the utmost price for. Hear what
the Bible says concerning this:
"Forasmuch then as the children
are partakers of flesh and blood,
he also himself likewise took part
of the same; that through death
he might destroy him that had
the power of death, that is, the
devil; And deliver them who
through fear of death were all
their lifetime subject to
bondage." Hebrews 2:14-15
Another benefit of redemption is
access to the throne of the
Almighty God (Hebrews 4:16,
Ephesians 2:18). At His throne,
we lay down our petitions for His
supernatural intervention over
the challenges of our lives. Be
assured in your spirit that once
you are redeemed, you are in
direct contact with the Almighty
God. What brought about this
privilege? Redemption!
For these reasons, if you are not
yet saved, I am inviting you to the
cross of Calvary, where Jesus
Christ paid for your redemption
in full. Confess your sins and
accept Him as Lord and Saviour.
Promise Him that you will abide
by His Word and never go back
to the world. Something
extraordinary will happen to you
if you sincerely do this now. If
you are a believer and you are
still wallowing in fear, know that
this is not your inheritance in
Christ. Are you in doubt
concerning your redemption in
Christ? Consider where you may
have missed your way and
retrace your steps back to
Calvary; restoration of your
redemption awaits you there.
Prayer Point:
Father, please don't let the flesh,
the world and the devil rob me of
the benefits of my redemption in
Christ. Let the whole world know
that I am your child.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 26
Isaiah 10:5-19
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE.
HYMN 11: I HAVE DECIDED TO
FOLLOW JESUS
1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning
back.
2. Though none go with me,
I still will follow;
Though none go with me,
I still will follow;
Though none go with me,
I still will follow;
No turning back, no turning
back.
3. My cross I'll carry, till I see
Jesus;
My cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;
No turning back, no turning
back.
4. The world behind me,
The cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross
before me;
The world behind me,
The cross before me;
No turning back, no turning
back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who’s Who in Hell by Kenneth E. Hagin

Everyone will face  eternity one day. The righteous enter “life eternal” Matt. 25:46 , and the unrighteous are cast into hell or the lake of fire Rev. 20:15 . The lake of fire is the final dwelling place for those whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life  Rev. 20:15 . We should thank God for the revelation His Word gives us concerning Heaven. If we are in Christ, we are Heaven-bound!  We should also thank God for what scripture says about hell . Those who haven’t made Jesus their Lord are not  Heaven-bound. Christians need to reach these people with the Gospel. We must let them know there is a Heaven to gain and a hell to shun. Who’s Who There once were books that listed people who achieved a degree of prominence in the arts and sciences, in business, and in various professions. Sometimes it’s interesting to know “who’s who” in life. The Bible also gives us a “who’s who” in hell, so to speak. Revelation 21:8 (NKJV) 8. But the cowardly, unbeli
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens, ( Thursday, April 20th, 2017) - BACKSLIDER IN-HEART 2 1.Thank you, Father, for your mercies that endureth forever, and for your gifts, that are without repentance. 2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me. 3.Father, please, give me the grace to keep my mind eternally focussed on you and your kingdom, in Jesus' name. 4.Father, do not allow me to be enticed or drawn away from the narrow way, by the mundane things of this world. 5.Father, remove from my heart the love of the world and the love for the things of the world, in Jesus' name. 6.Father, deliver me completely, from the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, in Jesus' name. 7.Father, don't let what l love, destroy me, and don't let me love, what would destroy me, in Jesus' name. 8.Father, reignite the first love that l had for Christ, again, in my life, in Jesus' name. 9.Father, h

May 2020 Holy Ghost Service: Let There Be Light V

Welcome to another Very Special Holy Ghost Service. Welcome to the Month of May. May your Light break forth this month like never before. Stay Blessed. #StaySafe Extracts of the May 2020 Holy Ghost Service Topic: Let There Be Light Part 5 Text: James 1:17 Ministering: Pastor E. A. Adeboye The light that comes from God is a pure, white light with no shadow of turning. Acts 22:6, Acts 9:1-7. Let there be light could mean several things: 1. Pure healing: Pure healing means total healing without any sign(scars included) or remnants of a prior illness. Mark 8:22-25, John 9:1-7. Pure healing could require a second touch or a recreation. Romans 4:19, John 11:39-45, 2 Kings 5:1-14. 2. Let There be Light could mean God give me pure life. It could mean life; a life full of vitality and vigour. Deuteronomy 34:7, Genesis 25:1, Joshua 14:6-13. God made a promise to us that the older we grow, the stronger we should become. Deuteronomy 33:25. 3. Let There be Light could