Skip to main content
THE REDEEMED PRAY & FAST
40 THANKSGIVING PRAYER POINTS:
DAY 40
1. Intense praise and worship! When Praises go up, Blessings come down Father as we praise You TODAY Let Your Blessings overtake us and Your Church In Jesus' Name. Amen!
THANKSGIVING SCRIPTURES
1 Thessalonians 5:18; Psalm 75:1; Psalm 100:1-5; Psalm 136:1-26; 1 Chronicles 16:8 and Colossians 2:6-7.
PRAYER POINTS
Father I Give You Thanks For:
1. The salvation of my soul
2. Loving me so much that you sent Your Only Begotten Son to die for the remission of my sins
3. The wonder working power in The Blood of Jesus Christ
4. Being My Portion in the land of the living
5. The fruit of Your Spirit working wonders in me
6. Never leaving or forsaking me for even one second
7. Keeping me and all that concerns me in perfect peace that surpasses all understanding
8. Hearing me in the day of trouble and sending me help from Your Holy Sanctuary
9. Sending Your Angels to take charge and keep me in all my ways
10. Loving me so much You sent Your Only Begotten Son to die on The Cross at Calvary for the remission of my sins
11. Being My Refuge and My Fortress; My God in Whom I trust
12. Arising and causing my enemies to scatter
13. Preserving my going out and my coming in from this time forth and even for evermore
14. Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life
15. Supplying all my needs according to Your Riches in Glory through Christ Jesus
16. Turning my travails to triumphs, my scars to stars and my pain to gain
17. Causing every dark place in my life to receive Your Light
18. Ensuring that every spirit of intimidation and oppression in my life, suffers defeat
19. Enlarging my financial, spiritual, marital and physical coasts
20. Giving me possession of where ever the soles of my feet tread
21. Making a way for me where there seems to be no way
22. Giving Ear to my words and considering my sighing
23. Making stumbling blocks in my life to stepping stones
24. Your goodness and mercy following me all the days of my life
25. Contending with those that contend with me
26. Loading me every single day with Divine Daily Benefits
27. Turning my disappointments to appointments
28. Delighting in me because I fear You
29. The plans You have for me; plans to prosper me and not harm me, plans to give me hope and a future
30. Revealing deep and secret things to me
31. Instructing and teaching me in the way which I should go and for guiding me with your eye
32. Keeping me from presumptuous sins and not letting them have dominion over me
33. Making the crooked places in my life straight
34. Turning my captivity around and causing me to be like them that dream
35. Making me an everlasting pride and the joy of all generations
36. Giving me the grace to wait on you and not man
37. Visiting my body and uprooting every malfunctioning organ
38. Building a hedge of protection around me and my family
39. Making a way for me where it seemed like there was no way
40. Unmerited favor and divine protection, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen!
41. With Thanksgiving, Praises And Adoration Let Your Requests Be Made Known Unto God In Jesus' Name. Amen!
EMMANUEL=GOD WITH US!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who’s Who in Hell by Kenneth E. Hagin

Everyone will face  eternity one day. The righteous enter “life eternal” Matt. 25:46 , and the unrighteous are cast into hell or the lake of fire Rev. 20:15 . The lake of fire is the final dwelling place for those whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life  Rev. 20:15 . We should thank God for the revelation His Word gives us concerning Heaven. If we are in Christ, we are Heaven-bound!  We should also thank God for what scripture says about hell . Those who haven’t made Jesus their Lord are not  Heaven-bound. Christians need to reach these people with the Gospel. We must let them know there is a Heaven to gain and a hell to shun. Who’s Who There once were books that listed people who achieved a degree of prominence in the arts and sciences, in business, and in various professions. Sometimes it’s interesting to know “who’s who” in life. The Bible also gives us a “who’s who” in hell, so to speak. Revelation 21:8 (NKJV) 8. But the cowardly, unbeli
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens, ( Thursday, April 20th, 2017) - BACKSLIDER IN-HEART 2 1.Thank you, Father, for your mercies that endureth forever, and for your gifts, that are without repentance. 2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me. 3.Father, please, give me the grace to keep my mind eternally focussed on you and your kingdom, in Jesus' name. 4.Father, do not allow me to be enticed or drawn away from the narrow way, by the mundane things of this world. 5.Father, remove from my heart the love of the world and the love for the things of the world, in Jesus' name. 6.Father, deliver me completely, from the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, in Jesus' name. 7.Father, don't let what l love, destroy me, and don't let me love, what would destroy me, in Jesus' name. 8.Father, reignite the first love that l had for Christ, again, in my life, in Jesus' name. 9.Father, h

May 2020 Holy Ghost Service: Let There Be Light V

Welcome to another Very Special Holy Ghost Service. Welcome to the Month of May. May your Light break forth this month like never before. Stay Blessed. #StaySafe Extracts of the May 2020 Holy Ghost Service Topic: Let There Be Light Part 5 Text: James 1:17 Ministering: Pastor E. A. Adeboye The light that comes from God is a pure, white light with no shadow of turning. Acts 22:6, Acts 9:1-7. Let there be light could mean several things: 1. Pure healing: Pure healing means total healing without any sign(scars included) or remnants of a prior illness. Mark 8:22-25, John 9:1-7. Pure healing could require a second touch or a recreation. Romans 4:19, John 11:39-45, 2 Kings 5:1-14. 2. Let There be Light could mean God give me pure life. It could mean life; a life full of vitality and vigour. Deuteronomy 34:7, Genesis 25:1, Joshua 14:6-13. God made a promise to us that the older we grow, the stronger we should become. Deuteronomy 33:25. 3. Let There be Light could