Skip to main content
PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL, (Wednesday, March 1st, 2017) - SOWING IN TEARS!

1. Thank You Father, For Seeing Us Through The Month of February Successfully, And The Privilege of Seeing The First Day In The Month of March. We are not taking this for granted, Please accept our Thanks in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
2. The Month of March is The Third Month of The Year. Number Three is The Month of The Trinity! This Month God The Father Please, Bless Us, God The Son, Jesus Please Bless Us, God The Holy Spirit, Please, Bless Us. The Trinity In Council, Please Bless Us in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
3. Thank You Father, for all Means and People that You have used, to sow The Seeds of Your Word into my life, through the radio, television, bus evangelism, etc, until l became saved.
4. Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of Your Glory and Expectations by not sharing in The fellowship of Your Sufferings or Paying The Price for People around to come to know Your Saving Power, Please, have mercy and forgive me in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
5. Father, Please, empower me to rise up, for the salvation of others no matter what it may cost in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
6. Father, Please, give me The Grace to pay the price required for the souls of my friends, family members and loved ones to be saved, in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
7. Father, Please, help me never to stop being Your Witness to sinners, no matter the opposition, from the pit of hell in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
8. Father, Please, renew my strength and neutralise, every spirit of tiredness, discouragement and weariness, in my life, in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
9. Father, Please, give me the grace to endure and look beyond my present suffering, unto the joy, that is placed ahead of me.
10. Father, give me a large heart to sow bountifully, into Your Kingdom, that, l may also reap bountifully in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
11. Father, l surrender all the talents you have endowed me with, at your disposal, Please, use them as you wish, for Your Purpose in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
12. Father, for every sowing that l have done in tears, Please, let me reap in joy in The Name of Jesus. Amen!
13. Father, please, make me a compulsive and an addictive, soul winner, in Jesus' Name. Amen!
14. Father, I Pray For Every User Of The Open Heavens Devotional Today, Please Daddy, Grant All Of Us The Wisdom To Be Ready To Sow In Tears Towards Your Kingdom and To Know In Due Time We Shall Reap In Joy In The Name of Jesus. Amen!
15. Father, Please, Give Us The Wisdom To Recognise Every Plan, Plot, Treachery and Resistance from The Pit of Hell, Trying To Make Us To Prefer Our Comfort And Ease To Rising Up For The Salvation of Others. And Please, Grant Us The Power To Resist Them As We Start Sowing in Tears In The Name of Jesus. Amen!
16. Today, In Humility and Total Submission To The Grace And The Will Of GOD For My Life! I Confess, I Decree and Declare: I Am Blessed Beyond A Curse! I Am Established Beyond Oppression and I Am Protected Beyond Terror! I Am Too Blessed To Be Stressed! I Will Not Be A Victim of The Present Day False Prophets, False Teachers and False Doctrines! The Covenant I Have With God Is A Covenant Of Life! I Will Live I Will Not Die! I Will Not Die Physically, I Will Not Die Spiritually, I Will Not Die Mentally I Will Not Die Financially! I Am Blessed Beyond Measures! I Am A Channel of Divine Blessing! I Am A Fruitful Tree! Money Will Meet Money In My Hand! The Spirit of Mammon is not a god In My life! Money will Serve Me! Money Will Not Control Me! I Will Fulfil My Divine Purpose and Divine Destiny! This Will Be My Year Of Pleasant Surprises! My Year Of Restoration And New Things! My Year Of Favour And Testimonies! I Have Started 2017 With Rejoicing! I will End This Year With Joy, In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!
17. With Gratitude Praise And Worship Add Your Personal Prayer Request And Please Pray For Me Too! We Shall Testify In The Name of Jesus. Amen! Happy New Month!
EMMANUEL=GOD WITH US!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who’s Who in Hell by Kenneth E. Hagin

Everyone will face  eternity one day. The righteous enter “life eternal” Matt. 25:46 , and the unrighteous are cast into hell or the lake of fire Rev. 20:15 . The lake of fire is the final dwelling place for those whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life  Rev. 20:15 . We should thank God for the revelation His Word gives us concerning Heaven. If we are in Christ, we are Heaven-bound!  We should also thank God for what scripture says about hell . Those who haven’t made Jesus their Lord are not  Heaven-bound. Christians need to reach these people with the Gospel. We must let them know there is a Heaven to gain and a hell to shun. Who’s Who There once were books that listed people who achieved a degree of prominence in the arts and sciences, in business, and in various professions. Sometimes it’s interesting to know “who’s who” in life. The Bible also gives us a “who’s who” in hell, so to speak. Revelation 21:8 (NKJV) 8. But the cowardly, unbeli
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens, ( Thursday, April 20th, 2017) - BACKSLIDER IN-HEART 2 1.Thank you, Father, for your mercies that endureth forever, and for your gifts, that are without repentance. 2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me. 3.Father, please, give me the grace to keep my mind eternally focussed on you and your kingdom, in Jesus' name. 4.Father, do not allow me to be enticed or drawn away from the narrow way, by the mundane things of this world. 5.Father, remove from my heart the love of the world and the love for the things of the world, in Jesus' name. 6.Father, deliver me completely, from the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, in Jesus' name. 7.Father, don't let what l love, destroy me, and don't let me love, what would destroy me, in Jesus' name. 8.Father, reignite the first love that l had for Christ, again, in my life, in Jesus' name. 9.Father, h

May 2020 Holy Ghost Service: Let There Be Light V

Welcome to another Very Special Holy Ghost Service. Welcome to the Month of May. May your Light break forth this month like never before. Stay Blessed. #StaySafe Extracts of the May 2020 Holy Ghost Service Topic: Let There Be Light Part 5 Text: James 1:17 Ministering: Pastor E. A. Adeboye The light that comes from God is a pure, white light with no shadow of turning. Acts 22:6, Acts 9:1-7. Let there be light could mean several things: 1. Pure healing: Pure healing means total healing without any sign(scars included) or remnants of a prior illness. Mark 8:22-25, John 9:1-7. Pure healing could require a second touch or a recreation. Romans 4:19, John 11:39-45, 2 Kings 5:1-14. 2. Let There be Light could mean God give me pure life. It could mean life; a life full of vitality and vigour. Deuteronomy 34:7, Genesis 25:1, Joshua 14:6-13. God made a promise to us that the older we grow, the stronger we should become. Deuteronomy 33:25. 3. Let There be Light could