Skip to main content
RCCG MARCH, 2017 SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE
THEME: COME AND DRINK
Topic: Come and Drink
Bible Passage: Jn. 7:37-39
Ministering: Pastor E.A.Adeboye

A. ANNOUNCEMENT
1. April, 2017 Holy Ghost Service - April 7, 2017. Theme: Abba Father - Part 3. Children will be anointed.
2. Pilgrimage to Israel - May 10-13, 2017. Fully register by then of March, 2017. Otherwise, you will have to wait for two (2) years. Theme: The Power of His Resurrection.
3. To only those who call Daddy G.O. "Daddy". RCCG is in 196 nations of the world. Hence, expenses have increased coupled with the exchange rate. There is a need for SPECIAL PARTNERS FOR THE MISSION WORK. THESE PEOPLE ARE TO BE KNOWN AS "PARTNERS 75". They are to do the following:
* Pray for Daddy G.O. for 75 minutes every month I.e. Two and a half minutes per day;
* Group by Group depending on your strength. Group 1- 75 of your smallest unit of currency. For example, in Nigeria, 75 Kobo a month. If you are in America, in Group 1, 75 cents a month. Group 2 will be ten times Group 1. For example in Nigeria, N7.50K per month. Group 3- will be ten times Group 2. In Nigeria, it will be N75 per month. In America, $75 per month. Group 4- ten times Group 3. In Nigeria, N750 per month. In America, $750 per month. Group 5 - ten times Group 4. In Nigeria, N7,500 per month. In America, $7,500. Group 6- ten times Group 5. In Nigeria, N75,000. In America, $75,000. Group 7- ten times Group 6. N750,000 in Nigeria. $750,000 in America. If you want to go higher still, anything higher than what has been announced.
If cheque. Payee - THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD. At the back of the cheque, write PARTNER 75. PRAYER: ANYTHING I TOUCH WILL PROSPER.

B. INTRODUCTION
Jesus Christ stood up and gave an invitation to anybody who wants to come.
No president, no matter how wealthy, had thrown a party and invited any citizen to come.
God, is about to throw a party and invited the whole world to come.
Why?
The only reason is because He has more than sufficient to satisfy the needs of everybody. He has more than enough to meet the need of everybody.

Gen. 17:1- I am Jehovah El-Shaddai, the God who is MORE THAN ENOUGH.
Eph. 3:20- He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or do.
Ps. 23:5- David said God anointed his head with oil and his cup runners over.

1. God is more than enough for ME as a person.
Phil. 4:19- My God shall supply ALL my needs.
* Physically, He is more than sufficient to take care of my needs. By His stripes, I was healed. They used to give people 39 stripes as a maximum during the Roman regime. But Our Lord Jesus Christ was given 40.
There is no case too hard for Him. He can cure the incurable.
* Materially, He is more than sufficient for my needs. Haggai 2:8.
He doesn't just prosper- Prov. 10:22. His blessings make rich and add no sorrow added.
* Spiritually, He is more than enough for me because He is the Lord of Host. He can take care of every evil force.
* Maritally, He can take care of my needs. He is more than sufficient - Jn. 15:1-5.

PRAYER POINT
Father, I have come to drink, meet all my needs today. Physical needs, material needs, emotional needs, marital needs, spiritual needs.

2. He is more than sufficient for every member of my family.
In the case of Jairus, Mk. 5:35-42, it was his daughter that needed a miracle. His daughter died but Jesus settled his case.
Lk. 7:11-15- The widow of Nain, it was the son who needed a miracle.
God is sufficient for every member of the family - brothers, sisters, even the one in the womb.

PRAYER POINT
Father, I have come to drink, let Your miracles flow to every member of my family. To my brothers, to my sisters, to my sons, to my daughters, to my cousins, to my nephews so, to my uncles.

3. He is more than sufficient for your friends and associates.
Mk. 2:1-12- Four young men brought their friend that needed a miracle and Jesus met their needs beyond their expectation such that he carried the carrier out.
Acts 9:36-42- Dorcas died but those associated with her are the ones who cried to the One who asked me to come and drink.

The enemy will forget me for a long time.
The noise in your stomach is gone forever.
That suspicious growth in your nose is gone.
That which is blocking your vision is already removed.
God said He will get reglorified in my life.

Acts 27:18-25- Paul was sailing to Rome and there were all manners of criminals with him and there was a storm. An angel of God visited him to tell him not to worry - that he will not die because of him.

PRAYER POINT
Father, I have come to drink, let Your miracles flow to all my friends and associates. To all my co-workers.

4. He is more than sufficient that His power can flow into my dress. He is so powerful that when you come to Him and drink, He can so robe me in power that even my shadow will begin to heal the sick.
Matt. 14:35-36- All that touched Him were healed.
Acts 19:11-12 - God performed miracles by the hands of Paul.
Acts 5:14-16- the shadow of Peter healed the sick.

PRAYER POINT
Father, I have come to drink, the dress I am wearing now, anoint it from heaven tonight. Soak me with Your anointing tonight. Everything that is on me now, soak with Your anointing.

5. His power can flow and saturate my domain.
Ps. 24:1The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. He owns the earth but He gives a little bit of it to individuals- my houses, village, office, country depending on your position in life.
Cornelius - Acts 10:1-48- His House was his domain. He gathered his house there and the Holy Spirit soaked them.
Acts 16:16-34- the moment Paul got into jail, he took over the place. When God visited him there, the chains broke, the doors opened and even the jailer bowed before him.
Acts 8:5-8- the moment Philip got to Samaria, his God took over the city such that there was great joy in the city. It was a sorcerer that was in charge of Samaria before Philip got there. But when light came, darkness bowed.
The power of God can soak your domain.

PRAYER POINT
Father, I have come to drink, let Your power flow into my domain. Let Your power flow into my houses, village, office, town country.

C. HOW DOES THIS POWER FLOW?
Jesus Christ said " COME AND DRINK". Out of my belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Jn. 4:14
Lk. 6:45- Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The rivers flow through my mouth.
Job 22:21-28- If you satisfy certain conditions, you shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto you.

PRAYER POINT
Ask God for whatever you want.

D. WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR THE RIVERS TO FLOW?
* If any man that is thirsty should come.
* Anyone who wants to please God should come. 2Chron. 1:6-15. All that Solomon said he wanted was wisdom and understanding but God gave him what he asked for with an OVERFLOW.
* If you want to use health to serve Him, come and drink.
* If you want to use wealth to serve Him, come and drink.

E. WHAT DOES IT REQUIRE FROM YOU?
He wants you to come under His management.
Matt. 11:28-30.

PRAYER POINTS
1. FATHER, FILL ME TO OVERFLOWING.
* 2Kgs. 2:23-24- God has just filled Elisha to overflowing and some people began to mock him and he cursed them.
* Matt. 15:13- Every plant my Father has not planted shall be rooted up. Everything that
* Mk. 11:12-14 - Jesus was hungry and He saw a fig tree that was unfruitful
2. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, EVERYTHING MOCKING MY DESTINY, I CURSE YOU.
3. EVERYTHING THAT WAS NOT IN ME WHEN GOD MADE ME- SICKNESS, DEMONS, FAILURE, ETC- I CURSE YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
4. FATHER, EVERY FORM OF BARRENNESS, EVERY FORM OF FAILURE, EVERY FORM OF FRUITLESS EFFORTS, EVERY FORM OF STAGNATION, I CURSE YOU TONIGHT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
5. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, GOODNESS AND MERCY FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who’s Who in Hell by Kenneth E. Hagin

Everyone will face  eternity one day. The righteous enter “life eternal” Matt. 25:46 , and the unrighteous are cast into hell or the lake of fire Rev. 20:15 . The lake of fire is the final dwelling place for those whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life  Rev. 20:15 . We should thank God for the revelation His Word gives us concerning Heaven. If we are in Christ, we are Heaven-bound!  We should also thank God for what scripture says about hell . Those who haven’t made Jesus their Lord are not  Heaven-bound. Christians need to reach these people with the Gospel. We must let them know there is a Heaven to gain and a hell to shun. Who’s Who There once were books that listed people who achieved a degree of prominence in the arts and sciences, in business, and in various professions. Sometimes it’s interesting to know “who’s who” in life. The Bible also gives us a “who’s who” in hell, so to speak. Revelation 21:8 (NKJV) 8. But the cowardly, unbeli
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens, ( Thursday, April 20th, 2017) - BACKSLIDER IN-HEART 2 1.Thank you, Father, for your mercies that endureth forever, and for your gifts, that are without repentance. 2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me. 3.Father, please, give me the grace to keep my mind eternally focussed on you and your kingdom, in Jesus' name. 4.Father, do not allow me to be enticed or drawn away from the narrow way, by the mundane things of this world. 5.Father, remove from my heart the love of the world and the love for the things of the world, in Jesus' name. 6.Father, deliver me completely, from the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, in Jesus' name. 7.Father, don't let what l love, destroy me, and don't let me love, what would destroy me, in Jesus' name. 8.Father, reignite the first love that l had for Christ, again, in my life, in Jesus' name. 9.Father, h

May 2020 Holy Ghost Service: Let There Be Light V

Welcome to another Very Special Holy Ghost Service. Welcome to the Month of May. May your Light break forth this month like never before. Stay Blessed. #StaySafe Extracts of the May 2020 Holy Ghost Service Topic: Let There Be Light Part 5 Text: James 1:17 Ministering: Pastor E. A. Adeboye The light that comes from God is a pure, white light with no shadow of turning. Acts 22:6, Acts 9:1-7. Let there be light could mean several things: 1. Pure healing: Pure healing means total healing without any sign(scars included) or remnants of a prior illness. Mark 8:22-25, John 9:1-7. Pure healing could require a second touch or a recreation. Romans 4:19, John 11:39-45, 2 Kings 5:1-14. 2. Let There be Light could mean God give me pure life. It could mean life; a life full of vitality and vigour. Deuteronomy 34:7, Genesis 25:1, Joshua 14:6-13. God made a promise to us that the older we grow, the stronger we should become. Deuteronomy 33:25. 3. Let There be Light could